Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tie Dye

Another FHE activity success. Since they are encouraging our groups to become BFF and have super unity... we decided to make group shirts. Apparently our group loves arts and crafts. We wanted to stick to the theme of General Mills and our blog.... so we got camo colors! It rocked and I am pretty sure everyone had a good time. We should probably all make a pact to wear them every week to FHE. (Abby, Karen & I all watched the Pregnancy Pact over the weekend... so the joke is making a pact out of everything... because its fun. Oh why do Lifetime movies suck me in?)

Dr. Merrell teaching us all the different ways to tie dye. She even printed different patterns out

Here are some different style patterns ready to dip

Abby begins the dipping process


Everyone else joins in


After letting all of our kids go first, Matt and I finally join


Here is my finished shirt!




6 comments:

Bre said...

lol...I got sucked into the pregnancy pact too...why, oh, why, Lifetime, do you do this to us? :)

Lynette Mills said...

Never a dull moment in the life of Tracy. Looks like a lot of fun.

Tessa and Adam said...

I watched Pregnancy Pact as well. Lifetime movies also suck me in.

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

I don't know anything about this Pregnancy Pact movie...am I missing out?? PS I have a few things that I need to tie dye if you're interested!! D R A P E R Y maybe?? Let's do lunch again soon love!

Desiree' said...

I love all the fun ideas you guys are doing! I wanna come! :)
The shirts look so great. I love that Karens a total pro and Abby's hair is crazy long! Wow!
Fun, fun! Keep up the good work. You make a great FHE mom. :)

jamie hixon said...

The Pregnancy Pact?!?
Really???
I don't want to know.
However, I do want to know how to dye an ombre effect on fabric.