Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tip

Totally random tip. I was talking to my friend the other day and she was telling me that she was getting bad headaches. Then I had a flashback from when I was in Massage Therapy school and we were studying Cranial Sacral Therapy. Normally you have someone (trained in Cranial Sacral Therapy) to do this with their hands and put you in "rest point", but then they told us if you didn't have anyone to do it for you... you could use tennis balls! You get two tennis balls and place them at the occipital base and just rest your head on them. There is a lot of tension there and this helps relax the muscles and ease the tension. The tennis balls tend to roll... so I like to put them on a pillow and I will just rest there like that for like 10 minutes. (I have just started doing this since I told my friend about it because I have been tense lately). I feel like it helps.... so maybe it could help you too?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh i am SO going to try this! I woke up this morning with a headache! and have had them off and on for months!

michelle m said...

Weird... this is the second time I have received this advice in two days! (But this one came with a better picture.)