Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Arlington Theater


Friday night I met up with two of my good friends from Santa Barbara (Holly & Violet) and went to my favorite theater to see Harry Potter 7 (The Deathly Hallows) Part1.

The theater and the movie did not disappoint me. I never tire of the Arlington Theater. It is just beautiful. I have yet to walk into another theater that compares (besides musical theaters). It is modeled after the Spanish feel of my hometown. Every time I visit home I realize how much I miss being there.

The movie was just as good as I remember the book being. I can't wait until July for part 2!

At my Harry Potter party, one of my friends asked the following questions which I thought were great, have thought about, and now I am going to ask you... (for the Harry Potter fans)

#1- What would your patronus be?

I know this probably sounds weird, but I would want mine to be a peacock. Something about those tail feathers just seems like it would be cool... and it would fit me. Although I just took a quiz online and it told me my patronus would be a wolf. mmm....

#2- What would your 7 horcrux's be and where would they be hidden?

I think mine would go as follows.

1- My Camera card (inside my camera) which would be in the cliff of my favorite beach lookout spot in Santa Barbara

2- My birthstone ring from my Grandma that I would have in the bucket of the well in the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland.

3- Somewhere In Time Sheet music that I would have hidden in a cabin up at Dinkey Creek

4- My massage therapy book which would stay on my book shelf

5- My ipod which would be always be with me

6- One of my Origami Cranes (which will be a tricky one since I have left so many of them so many places, but mine will be located at my sister Jamie's house on top of the refrigerator

7- My marble elephant that I bought in India. This will be located in the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Santa Barbara.

Now its your turn to answer.

3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Amen to your comments about the Arlington, except the Granada is looking mighty fine now-a-days too.
I LOVE your answers, so creative! I haven't had a lot of time to think about mine... but I will do my best.

Patronus= otter

Horcruxes (assuming I'm evil enough to have them)=
1) my wedding ring. It would be buried in it's box at 7274 Calle Real where our trampoline was.
2) the middle C key on mom's piano. I guess that will be in Mapleton soon.
3) My Wizard of Oz DVD. In my house.
4) My Degas replica painting. It would be in the Louvre Museum.... tight security and sentimental value. The Getty would also work.
5) My Phantom of the Opera novel. That is going to live at an old book shop in northern England.
6) My little moleskin idea book. That will be sewn into my mattress.
7) My Bernina sewing machine.

jamie hixon said...

PS I feel honored about the cranes. They are still on top of the microwave, and when I see them I think of you.

Kayleigh said...

This is really fun... But I don't have an answer(s).