Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 41

I am thankful for...

My family (including in laws, nieces & nephews & extended family... Love them all)
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
The good friends in my life
My Health
My Job at Novell
A functioning Body
A nice home to live in
Growing up in Santa Barbara
Good examples in my life
A car that runs
The opportunity to travel
My creativity
Photography
Good food
How far I have come with my weight loss goals
A living Prophet
Beautiful Nature
Technology and easy communication it brings
Music
My talents that I have
Straight teeth (and the braces that got me there)
The scriptures & The Ensign
Tina as my roommate
Having family that lives near by
Sleep (and my warm comfy bed)
Laughter
Smiles
Dancing
Singing
Learning new things
Books
Crafts
A clean house (when that happens)
Love
Not having any debt
A steady income
Service
The kids I tutor
Living in a place that has the seasons (even though I really dislike the winter, it has a few good things about it)
Everything my parents have taught me and given me and helped me with.

I could go on and on. I am very blessed and thankful for a lot. I hope you think about all that you are thankful for today. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Thanks for being a thankful daughter.. I'm thankful for you!

Lori said...

I'm thankful you are my sister!