Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 15, 2010

There is Beauty All Around

Lately, I have been trying to notice the beauty around me while I am on my way to and from and at work. Try and notice the little things... you know? Hopefully there will be many of these posts, but for now here are a few pictures I have taken in the past week. *This is why I love to carry a point and shoot in my purse. You never know when it will come in handy*

Since it has been getting colder, I have on occasion taken a trip or two to the hot chocolate machine at work. This not only warms my body, but it also warms my soul. ha ha. This picture doesn't do it justice, but I also noticed that when you get the hot chocolate from the machine, it forms lots of bubbles on top. If you look at the bubbles, you will see lots of pretty colors, like purple. I thought it was pretty.


We still have a tiny bit of fall colors left. Here are the trees and bushes against my work building. I'm enjoying it while it still lasts.


Because of the time change, when I leave work, I am not catching the sunset everyday. I always try to take a minute to notice how pretty it is instead of just rushing home.


One day when I came out I looked up on a tree that didn't have any leaves left. At first glance, you may not have noticed that though because of all of these birds. Aren't they cute? There were some workers putting Christmas lights on the next tree in the parking lot and they were posing for me because they thought I was taking a picture of them. HA! Sorry guys.


Do you take time to notice the little things?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful reminder, thank you:)

jamie hixon said...

Beautiful. I don't think I would have figured out what the hot chocolate was unless you told me. I'm jealous of your seasons, but I have beauty all around me too.