Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 14, 2017

9th Annual Pumpkin Dinner Party


This has become one of my favorite fall traditions. I love thinking of new ways to decorate with pumpkins and thinking of new recipes to try that have pumpkin in them AND of course I love keeping my tradition of eating soup out of pumpkin bowls. I also love that this is the 3rd year that I have taken the pumpkin dinner outside. Adds to the ambiance and just lets me embrace the autumn season that much more.


This year Rachel wanted in on the dinner party... well, the dinner ended up just being the two of us. I don't have too many friends these days. ha ha. Having Rachel involved in these dinner parties makes them magazine worthy. Please note that this was also put together last minute. Amazing what she and I can through together quickly. We make a great team.

This year we went up Hobble Creek canyon and just drove until we found a nice little spot that we liked. I think we found a great spot.





1 comment:

Adawiah said...

Thoughtful blog you have here.