Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween Nights


I love that Utah has so many events and festivals. So much to do and see around the holidays and I love it. Halloween Nights is a new event they added that is held at the fairgrounds in SLC. It was kind of pricey... but I was glad that I went. Not sure I will go every year... but maybe every couple years. We shall see.


Here is a summary if what was there. There were cool pumpkin carvings...



And lots of themed pumpkin passages.





There was an area with an outdoor movie and place you good buy food and treats. I loved that they were playing Harry Potter.


My favorite was the entry/exit though. The entire thing with lit pumpkins... was quite magical.



It was a fun festive event to go to.



No comments: