Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, October 13, 2017

Autumn Horseback Riding


I always forget how much I enjoy horseback riding until I go again. I am luck to have a coworker/ friend that will take me. Tyler's parents live in Hobble Creek Canyon and have horses and let people come ride which is so nice. My favorite time to go is in the fall because well... fall is my favorite and Hobble Creek Canyon in the fall is pretty gorgeous, so add horseback riding and some great mountain views in with that... it just makes me happy.

So I pretty much begged Tyler to take me, and he did in exchange for me taking photo's of their family. I agreed. Sadly we missed the peek of the colors by the time we went... but it was still pretty.



I rode Winter... which I am pretty sure is the same horse I have ridden every time I have gone at the Flake Ranch. Great horse. I don't mind. Thanks Tyler! Maybe we can go again next year.... Please? :)








No comments: