Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Dinner for the Kids - Take 7


I have said this before, but I think I love this tradition more than the kids do. So glad Kristy started it and that my mom is happy to play along.




Kristy brought the snake rolls. Super cool.


My mom did the bulk of the dinner. Anything that isn't already halloween themed.. gets bugs in it to fit the dinner. The show stopper was the zombie lasagna. Good work mom!


I volenteered to make the dessert because we were also celebrating Calvins birthday. I made a Jack Skelington Cake. How did I do? ha ha... can you tell what it is? I tried.


Great dinner. Always fun to see the new things we come up with every year. Can't wait to see what we do next year.


No comments: