Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Rocky Mountain National Park


Since we were going to be in Colorado, I told Rachel I wanted to go to Rocky Mountain National Park. I had never been before (nor had she) and I like to see new national parks when I can. We drove all the way there (took a couple of hours) and when we got there the guy was like... you can only go a mile up the road because we already closed most of the park for Winter... AND we still had to pay to get in. What a rip off. But hey! We were already there... so might as well drive the mile and see what we see.

So here are the pictures we got in the short amount of time we were there with the little we were allowed to drive.


On the way out we saw a HUGE heard of elk running through a big open field. That was the coolest part of being there by far. I tried to photograph them, but they were pretty far away. So awesome to see though. That a lone was worth the drive.





No comments: