Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Halloween always falls on quarter end for me... so we tried to make the best out of it this year. Especially since we get kids that come trick or treating. Candice and I even decorated our desks and we painted pumpkins to have on our desk. We had fun.



When we went to go pick up dinner for the team, there was a great sunset happening... so I told Candice that she needed to pull over so that I could get a picture... cause you know... me and sunsets. Worth it!!



Anyway... the team wanted to do a simple team costume. So we came up with the idea of doing Pac Man. Our boss, Jeri, was Mrs. Pacman and we were all the ghosts in the game. We were going to put dots all over the floors because the cubicles look like maze, but we didn't get around to that. It was a big accomplishment that we even all "dressed up" aka... Candice and I cut out most of the ghosts for other people. ha ha. Better than nothing I guess.


No comments: