Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Autumn at the Diamond Fork Hot Springs


I love going to the Spanish Fork hot springs. Especially in the fall. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but it is the perfect temperature to soak in the hot springs.

I try to go every year, every year I notice it get more and more and more crowded. So THIS year... I decided to leave when it was still dark and get there for sunrise. That meant getting up early... which I am not very good at. I had gone out with Austin once and mentioned that I was going to go a couple of days later and he said he wanted to go with me. I always welcome the company... even if I hardly know the person. So... our second date he showed up at my house in the dark at 6am and we drove to Spanish Fork Canyon and hiked half of the hike in the dark while we chatted and then arrived at the hot springs right as it started to get light. I'm glad Austin came because otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten up that early to do that. Getting there as the sun came up... there were only a couple of people there and that is when the water is this beautiful teal color which I wanted to capture. It was hard to get up that early, but totally worth it! I have the pictures to prove it.






Best Fall Tradition!!







No comments: