Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 4, 2013

Keys on Main


My neighbor, Jed, is awesome. He is also a talented musician and works at a piano bar in Salt Lake City. I had actually heard of this place before and had been wanting to go. 

A couple of weeks ago, a group of people in my ward went to check the place out and see Jed play and sing. We went on a Wednesday night. What is special about Wednesday night at Keys on Main is that it is karaoke night! You know how I love me some karaoke. Although... I didn't sing this time. Something different about having a live backup band rather than a karaoke track. Next time... 

Although I didn't get up and sing, Daniel and I sang out little hearts out in the audience. We had a lot of fun and will go back for sure. Jed was amazing and a dueling piano bar is nothing but awesome. 


I'm so glad that although I have lived in Utah for a long time, I still continue to find new places and new fun things to do. So fun. If you are in the area, you should check it out. :) They can play anything... you make requests and if you don't they just sing whatever. One girl their even plays the piano to rap songs! ha ha



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I have been to exactly one dueling piano bar, and it was super fun! I loved it. I'm glad you went and had fun!