Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Friends

I'm so thankful for good people in this world. I love people and what each person has to offer. Even more so I love people that have become my friends. My family and friends mean everything to me and I would do anything for them. I hate it when they move away from me...

Like when Allyson moved away to Texas. I hadn't seen her since we met up in Havasupai in October. When I told her that I was going to be stuck in the Houston Airport for 6 hours on my way home from Peru, she made time to come visit me on her lunch break... not only that but she brought me a smoothie. (How sweet is that?) We were able to just start right where we left off last and got to chat and catch up for an hour and then she left to go back to work and I got on a plane to my next layover.

Seeing her for an hour made all the difference in my day. Totally cheered me up. She is so loving and understanding and listens and supports me. She has always been a great friend to me and I'm thankful for her and all of my good friends in my life. I need them. Thank's Allyson for taking the time to come see me. Love ya girl!


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You have the best friends! The only person who might do that for me and Dan is Logan. ;)