Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Grotto Falls


Saturday I didn't have a ton of time because I was going to the Payson Temple Cultural Celebration, but it was a beautiful day and I wanted to go out for at least a few hours. My co-worker, Tyler had just done the Grotto Falls hike with his family recently and told me it was pretty and short and I should check it out. It is up Payson canyon which I have not done a lot of exploring there, so Allison and I decided to go try it out.

It was a beautiful drive up the canyon. It was a perfect day. It was indeed a short hike, but we didn't mind. We were just happy to be out and enjoying the beautiful green mountains.



Most people just hike to the waterfall and go back. We did that....


but then we climbed above the waterfall to get a different view which most people don't do. Glad we did.




It was great. I'm hoping all my weekends have some little adventure like this... even if it is just short and near by. There is so much to explore in Utah.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You look so cute! And That is a beautiful place. Maybe our family could go there if it is close by.