Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mountain Drive


Saturday was another beautiful day and I wanted to get out and explore the mountains... so Allison and I drove up Provo Canyon and took the Alpine Loop all the way out American Fork Canyon. I have only taken that drive in the fall.... it's beautiful then, but it is also very beautiful in the summer!

I love all the little adventures my new car is taking me on. Have I said lately how much I love my car? I do. :)



It's a beautiful drive and every once in a while we would get out and explore an area and take some pictures. It was fun to get out, even just for a couple of hours. I love it here... especially during the summer and fall. Until my next adventure...




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

So pretty! And I'm glad you love your car.