Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summerfest 2015


I love summer!! One of the things I love about living in Utah is that you can watch fireworks almost every weekend in different cities in Utah. This weekend was Orem Summerfest. It was my friend Becky's birthday, so a group of us went out to dinner and then we went to Summerfest to watch the fireworks. My first fireworks of the summer. LOVE!! We had a great time all hanging out. I love my friends. I am so thankful for a fun group of friends. I know I have said that already, but really... last summer I was so lonely and depressed.... so I'm thankful that is not the case this summer.




Lindsay and I had to take a picture together because this is the 3rd year that we have gone to Summerfest together. I love Lindsay. She is the sweetest.


What a great night!



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That last picture is awesome!! That looks like a lot of fun.