Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Grid


Friday night my friend Hillary that I met at the gym (We train with Josh at the same time) had tickets to The Grid event and asked me if I wanted to go with her. I had no idea what The Grid was, but I had nothing going on Friday night and Hillary is fun and I like new friends... so I went with her and her kids.

I probably wouldn't have appreciated this event very much had I not spent the last 4 months with a personal trainer. These athletes do what we do times 100 and make it looks so easy. I watched and felt so dumb that I struggle as much as I do with stuff that I do with my personal trainer. ha ha. These guys & girls are like SUPER strong. It's pretty amazing to watch them compete. Hillary and I had fun watching them and picking out all the guys we thought were really cute and cheering louder for them. Ha ha... I know... we are such single girls.

It was something to do. Nice to get out with new friends and check out new events... especially when they are free. Thanks for the ticket and invite Hillary!





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

If I could chose one super power it would be to watch other people work out and absorb their health benefits. I would be a grid groupie. haha