Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Exploring Little Cottonwood Canyon


My friend Lacy wanted to go up Little Cottonwood Canyon and explore and check out the wildflowers before they die. I never turn down the outdoors, so I said of course! I met Lacy at the gym at work (where she works). She loves the outdoors but her husband... not so much, so she had been wanting to go with me. We went after work (I took off a little early). I even wore my new Wild Flower tank for the occasion.

After driving up to snowbird up Little Cottonwood, we got on the ski lift. I loved cruising up the mountain with my feet dangling off the ski lift. It's so relaxing. You just cruise while you feel the fresh air and take in the scene.



On the way up the mountain, I spotted my first moose of the summer. He was chillin in the little lake. I tried to zoom in and take a picture... but he is pretty far away. Look for the black dot in the water... that's a moose. I love seeing moose. They are pretty cool.



Then it was time to explore. Of course you KNOW I brought my hammock. I always bring my hammock.



We accomplished what we went for... we frolicked in those beautiful wildflowers... and it was awesome. I love summer.






And the evening ended with a great sunset. I love me a good sunset. They just bring happiness to my soul. What a great evening. Thanks Lacy for wanting to go!




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Those are probably the prettiest wildflowers I've ever seen.

Also, the way you phrased it I thought you were saying that your friend likes the outdoors... but she doesn't like her husband. Ha