Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 2, 2017

Cenotes

One of the things I was really excited to do while in Cancun was go to the Cenotes. I had seen many pictures of them on Pinterest and such and they looked amazing.

There are many... but since there was one near Chichen Itza and we were going to be going there anyway, we went to that one. It was more crowded than I would have liked... but that is to be expected since it is a tourist attraction. It was still beautiful. We enjoyed diving in and swimming around with the fish. Such a cool thing. I have never swam in anything quite like this. I guess you can scuba dive in some of them as well. I don't know if I have much of an interest in that, but cool none the less.





No comments: