Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 6, 2017

Paint Nite - Take 2


It had been almost a year since my last (and only) Paint Nite. I loved it and was ready to go again. I noticed that my new co-worker, Candice, liked to doddle and copy art in sketch books and on her white board so I asked her if she had ever heard of Paint Nite and if she would want to go. She was all for it... so we both picked a painting that we liked and bought tickets for it a while back. The painting we liked was going to be held in Salt Lake... so after work on Tuesday, we headed to Salt Lake for Paint Nite.

I would be lying if I told you I wasn't hard on myself that my painting didn't look just like the artist's painting leading the class. That being said, it is very fun and that is one of the fun parts about Paint Nite... is seeing everyone's different versions of the same painting. They are all cool.





We both had a blast and decided we would want to go again... and soon. I would happily go to Paint Nite once a month. I don't know where I would put all of the paintings. I am even struggling of where to put the 3 I have now. I decided to have an art wall across from the Laundry. Why not? Ha ha.


Paint Nite... I hope to go again soon and improve more each time I go.


No comments: