Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Grilled Cheese with Justine

I met Justine through my friend Lexi. Lexi used to have girls nights every once in a while so we met at one of them. Well... I think Justine is awesome and girls nights don't really happen anymore now that Lexi is dating someone, so we decided we needed to get together just the two of us.

She invited me up to her place in Sandy. So I drove up and we decided to make Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I had seen some on Pinterest that looked really good and had been wanting to try some and Justine had been wanting to as well... so we went to the store and bought the ingredients to make a few different kinds and that is what we did. Quick and easy and delicious AND got a variety. We decided it would be super fun to do it again. After dinner... we headed to the hot tub that she has at her complex. For most of the time, we had it to ourselves.... so we chatted while relaxing in the hot tub. So nice.

I feel like Justine and I relate a lot to each other. She is also super chill and easy and fun to be around. Plus she is fun to talk to because she is Australian and has one of my favorite accents. Ha ha... but seriously... she is awesome and I need to hang out with her more often. Also... she has her own place and it REALLY made me want me own place more than ever. #goals

Such a fun night.





No comments: