Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 374

Another week gone.

Left off at Paint Nite. Friday and Saturday I hung out with Rachel. Getting food, watching movies... it's what we do. That is what we did when we lived together as well. I'm dying to get outside... but the weather has been so on and off. I'm going to need to find some more outdoor buddies. Kyle is getting busier and busier with this photography business. Which is great for him, but not for me since he is my adventure buddy.

Sunday night I had dinner with the family as usual. My Aunt Sharleen was in town shopping for a house to move to. So she was there for dinner along with my cousin Levi and his family. Don't see them very often so it was fun to have them over. Later that night The Lishman's came over because they were in town. Always so fun to see Santa Barbara family. And they are family. Love my Santa Barbara family. So fun to catch up with them.

Monday it was back at work and then after work I went for a run because I am a month away from my half marathon. I am completely not ready. I have yet to run further than 3 miles. I just hate running. More than 3 miles is just not what I want to do. I think because I always run 3 miles when I go running... my body is like... yeah... this is all we do. Ha ha. It's like me trying to get up early. My body doesn't want anything to do with that. Anyway... after my 3 mile run, I went to Utah Lake to watch the sunset. It never disappoints.

Tuesday after work, I went to Natalie's to get my lashes filled. It still feels a little weird that I am going to Natalie now instead of Ali. Ali did my lashes for SO long. Miss her... but it has been fun catching up with Natalie again. She is the sweetest and the cutest little pregnant girl you ever did see. So was Ali. Love those girls.

Wednesday after work I didn't do much .... same with tonight. Shoot! It is MAY!! It is play time. Why am I not doing more? I blame it on not having more adventure buddies AND the weather.

Maybe better luck next week.

No comments: