Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Paint Nite - Take 3


So excited to have gone to another Paint Nite. They are quite fun. This time I tried to gather a bunch of my co-workers that all wanted to go after Candice and I went in January. In fact... Candice had bought a ticket this time to go, but ended up not being able to because of needing to take a test for school. Boo. So it ended up being just me and my co-worker, Cassie.. and her sister. Which was still a blast. We had a great time.

I was excited to finally paint something that didn't involve trees... which are way harder to paint that I feel like they should be. Sea turtle in the ocean. It didn't look that hard. However... the entire blue base of the painting was the hardest part to get right. Not what I was expecting... but we all got it done. *I like to take progress pictures*




We had fun eating and singing and painting together. I love Paint Nite's it is always a party. This was a fun one. I can't wait until the next one. I am pretty sure that my co-workers want to go again. So I don't think this will be my last one.



1 comment:

Lori said...

WOW! I love this! You are amazing with the paints and brush! Great job :)