Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, May 29, 2017

Grotto - Take 2


Since today was a  holiday and I had the day off of work, I decided that I wanted to spend some time outside. I decided to go to the Grotto again since it had been a couple of years since I had been there. A guy that I had hung out with once and had been wanting to hang out again asked if he could come. Mostly because all he was asking me to do it come over and make out and every time I would tell him no... but if he wanted to talk and get to know each other, that would be ok. So when I told him I was going on this hike he wanted to come and I decided to give him a chance. Worst. Date. Ever. I have never come back from a date with a guy feeling like such garbage. It was depressing. It made me think... is this all that is left for me out there as far as men go? He was so rude to me and put me down and told me all the reasons why I was still single... bla bla bla... I told him I didn't appreciate the way he was talking to me and then he said... oh ok, I will lie then and then started being sarcastically nice. Yeah... it was awesome. So you won't see any pictures of me and this guy together. I didn't want any. Not only that... but he walked ahead of me most of the time anyway.

That aside. It is a short but beautiful little hike with a cute waterfall at the end and I still enjoyed being outside and doing something with my day instead of staying inside the entire day. So here are a couple of pictures from the outing.




No comments: