Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Roll With It


There is a cute new ice cream place on center street in Provo called Roll With it. You pick out your flavors and they mix it in the ice cream and roll it up. I can't describe it well, so I attached a time lapse so you can see the process.

We have gone a couple of times for work and I LOVE it. Also, the first time that I went the guy that made mine is Jack's cousin. Jack is the guy from New Zealand that I work out with at the gym. The guy making my ice cream had an accent and I asked him where he was from and he said New Zealand and I said, I should have known that with all the time I spend with Jack. The guy says... Jack who. And I say Jackson Kaka.... and he laughs and says... that is my cousin. Ha ha. Of course! I love all the connections.



If you ever want to try a new ice cream place, I recommend this one.




No comments: