Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Annual Hike to Cecret Lake


I LOVE going to Cecret Lake every summer. Especially in July when it is wildflower season. Lacey had never been...so I told her I would take her there.

We went on a week night because over the years the secret has gotten out about Cecret Lake... and now everyone knows about this great spot and it is always SUPER crowded. I hate that the crowds are ruining my favorite spots. Week nights are typically better than weekends, so we went tonight. Well... it was still really crowded, sadly. However we still found a parking spot and had a great time.

It is always a favorite and I will continue to go back every year even though it gets more crowded every year. The crowds.... ugh...








No comments: