Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Summer Hike to Scout Falls


Last time I went to Scout Falls was in the fall. There wasn't a lot of rain that year, so there wasn't really much of a waterfall by the time I got there. So I decided I wanted to go again. Kirsten had been wanting to go on a hike, so I suggested this one and she was down. So off we went.

It was a somewhat rainy day (although we didn't get rained on at all, it just created cloud coverage which was perfect for us) so amazingly enough, it wasn't that crowded... especially for a Saturday. We were not mad about that. The weather was perfect, it wasn't crowded AND all of the wildflowers were in bloom. It couldn't have been a more beautiful and perfect hike. Just what we both wanted and needed.





We had a fun time catching up while we hiked... and played in the waterfalls when we got there. One of the three waterfalls that are there... you get to walk behind. How cool is that? Not very often do you get to go behind the waterfall.


Such a great outing with a great friend. I love days like this. When I moved to Utah... I never knew how much I would come to love the mountains.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

ขอบคุรสำหรับบทความ
คาสิโนออนไลน์
maxbet
m8bet