Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 384

Friday... I got together with MacKenzie and Allison to watch Blacklist. We all wait so we can watch it together. We get Brasas and Sodalicious and we eat and drink and be merry while we watch a great tv show together and all catch up. It is a great tradition that we have started. I enjoy it. Then we always talk after we are done watching until we are all too tired to talk anymore.

Saturday I wanted to lay outside and get some sun. So I went to the reservoir in Springville (because it is free) and I found a spot a lone and I layed out and tried to get a tan while I listened to a podcast. Exciting life of an old single.

Later on I got together with Rachel and we had our picnic and photoshoot in the Lavender Field in Mona which I already blogged about. It was fun. After our picnic, we went to go see a movie.

Sunday was the usual Family dinner. Always nice. After I hung out with some guy I met online. Not for very long. He was just driving through and wanted to meet so we met at the park and chatted for a half hour. No big deal.

Monday after work, I drove up to Saratoga Springs to watch the Bachelorette with Heather. Always more fun watching that show with someone else rather than watch it by myself. She is super excited that I am going to start watching it with her from now on. Of course Heather is a talker... and I'm always there past midnight chatting and then I still have to drive home. It's a late night, but I enjoy it.

I didn't have anything on Wednesday, so that brings me to today... MacKenzie and I got together and went to the food truck round up and then painted with Bob Ross. It was my 3rd time painting with Bob Ross, but it was her first. It is always fun to paint with Bob Ross... it is always a good laugh. I will blog more about that.

That is the week! Until next time...

No comments: