Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, July 10, 2017

Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat


Heather was so sweet and invited me to go to see Joseph at the Hale with their family. I love Joseph and I love hanging out with the Anderson's... so I of course said that I would go.

They did an incredible job. Everyone in the cast was awesome. I also loved the changes they made to make it unique. Little things here and there, but it makes it fun to see it again.

Funny story... there was one of the Joseph's brother's... that I thought looked like this guy Tyler that I know. But I really wasn't sure with the make up and the lighting and he was far away. I did't think much of it... but as I was walking out the door... there he was standing with another one of the brother's at the door... nobody around and when I started to walk out we looked at each other and paused and he was like... HEY! How's it going and gave me a hug. We chatted for a minute and looked silly because I was by myself and he thought I went to the play by myself even though I wasn't. I guess I lost everyone for a minute. Anyway... small world. I know this guy (Tyler) because he was visiting from Australia trying to get into BYU and came to my singles ward and bore his testimony and I decided to be brave and go up and introduce myself to him and invited him on my yurt trip because we had some extra spots and he actually came. And we shared a double bed in the yurt and he cuddled up to me that night. We shared a moment. ha ha... he is now living here and is married and so seeing him again for the first time since then... a little awkward, but we are both mature people and were very nice and friendly to each other. ha ha. You just never know who you are going to run into and where.

Anyway... the play was awesome. I loved it and I am SO glad Heather invited me. Great Monday night.




No comments: