Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Everything is Always Better Around the Campfire

Candice and I wanted to do something over the weekend... so we decided to have a little campfire up in the mountains. Rachel came as well. I introduced them both to my favorite spot... Buffalo Peak. They both loved it and nobody was around. Just us 3 girls and our campfire and an amazing view.  This is what summer nights are made for.

I also just want to say how thankful I am that Rachel and I are friends again. It is nice to have a friend to always do things with... although I wish she loved the outdoors as much as I do... but it is still nice to have her has a good friend again. And I am also SUPER thankful for Candice. She has become such a great friend and I look forward to hanging out with her at work. She is my work BFF and makes work fun and we just laugh everyday. She is the best.




No comments: