Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 383

Another week! I feel like Summer is flying by and I haven't been doing as much as I want to do. I wait all year for summer... then summer comes and I don't have outdoorsy friends anymore, so I don't get to camp and road trip as much as I would like. Oh well.

My week....

I already blogged about most of it. Saturday.... the family went up to Salt Lake to go to Lincoln's first birthday party. We had some cake and sat around and chatted and watched Lincoln eat cake. Then it was back home.

Later that night I took Rachel and Candice to my favorite spot up the mountain (Buffalo Peak) to have a little camp fire. It was awesome because we got a view of the city and nobody else was around. We had a great time. That is what I love about summer nights. They are perfect. Nights around the camp fire are some of my favorites.

Sunday was family dinner as usual. A time that I always look forward to... because my family is awesome.

Monday after work... I was excited to meet up with my cousin and his family for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Hale Center Theater. It was so awesome. I love that show, but I love how they changed it and what they did with it. Of course I already blogged about it... so you already know that I knew one of the guys in the play. Small world. I love hanging with my cousins and I am glad that they think of me and invite me to stuff like this. I love to be included.

Tuesday is $5 movie night at the theaters... so Candice and her mom (Shirley) and me and Jeri went out to dinner and then went to see a movie at the Megaplex at Thanksgiving Point. We saw the Beguiled and it was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. The trailer made it look much different than I actually was. When the movie ended, almost everyone in the theater started laughing... not because it was funny... mostly because we were all thinking... that's it? What the... We had a good laugh about how bad it was after. We always have a good time together regardless.

Wednesday was our work dinner that I blogged about that was Native American themed. It was mostly fun because Candice and Drew and I have fun together. It was something to do and a reason to hang out. I'll take it.

And that brings us to tonight. Tonight was a GREAT night. Why? Candice and I drove up to Salt Lake to go to the Amos Lee concert. We both LOVE Amos Lee and got some cheaper tickets last minute on KSL. Couldn't have been more happy. This was my second time seeing him, and at the same venue and let me tell you... he does NOT disappoint. He sings with soul. I am SO glad that Candice wanted to go. That concert made me so happy. Stay tuned for that blog post...


No comments: