Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 21, 2017

Painting with Bob Ross... and MacKenzie

MacKenzie and I both love to craft, so I thought she might like to have a go at painting with Bob Ross. I enjoy it (even though my pictures turn out nothing like his) and it is always way more fun to do it with someone else so we can laugh together.

So MacKenzie and I choose the painting we thought would be doable for us and went for it. Again... it takes me (us) 2 hours to paint what he does in 27 minutes... but he makes it looks easy... and it really isn't that east. Ha ha.

Anyway, we had a blast. This is Bob Ross and what his painting looks like.


This is how me and MacKenzie's paintings turned out.... Definitely not the same, but not terrible either.



This one is mine...



No comments: