Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, July 14, 2017

Amos Lee Concert - Take 2


SOOOO excited that Candice and I went to this concert. Candice and I both love music. We both discovered that we loved Amos Lee AND that he was coming to SLC to perform. I saw him once 4 or so years ago and was ready to see him again. He is just that good. We looked up tickets and they were very much sold out. So we decided to look on KSL to see if anyone was selling their tickets. We were in luck!

We picked up our tickets on Monday and the concert was on Thursday. After work on Thursday we drove up to SLC and Candice had an Aunt that was at the same concert and saved us a seat on the lawn since she got there earlier.




We were in heaven listening to him sing for the night. Even though I have listened to his songs so much times, he made them new again. He performed with a band and they really jazzed up his songs, made it really fun. Felt like I was listening to a concert in the middle of New Orleans.

Oh how I love you, Amos Lee. Keep coming to Salt Lake... I will keep coming to see you.






No comments: