Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 382

Picking up where I left off...


Friday I went to the Springville Food Truck Round up with Candice and we brought back art city donuts for a couple of people still at work having to work late for month end. Then I headed up to Buffalo Peak to camp with Kyle and Tucker and a few of Kyle's high school friends. I already blogged about that... but do I think it was totally inappropriate for us to be camping with high schoolers? Yes... I do. But I didn't know about it until they showed up... so at least they were in the other tent from me. Anyway... I loved camping up there and would be thrilled to do it again sometime.

Later on Saturday after Kyle and I had both had naps and time to recover from our camping trip... we headed to the Freedom festival in downtown Provo. That is where I slammed my fingers in my car door like a champ. So thankfully Tucker lives right there... and we went to his house to ice my fingers and Tucker tried to distract me from crying. It hurt that bad. Anyway... the bleeding slowed down a little, so we headed back out to the festival and got some food. Later that night we went to watch the fireworks from stadium of fire at Rock Canyon Park. It isn't the best view of the fireworks... I don't know why so many people go there. One day I will find a better spot to watch.

Sunday was family dinner as usual. Always fun always great. Love my family and happy that we spend time together every Sunday.

Monday I had to go to work, but only half day... because my work is super great at letting us go a half day early before holidays... which I truly appreciate. So Candice and I decided to hike to Bridal Veil Falls with part of our free afternoon. It was nice. A little too crowded for me. But still nice to be outside. Later that night, Rachel and I went to go see Despicable Me 3... which was actually pretty cute. I also just love to go see movies.

Tuesday was Independence Day! So I had my family 4th of July celebrations. We had dinner and ice cream and of course... Fireworks! My favorite.

Wednesday after work, I went back to Nicole so she could fix my hair. Which she did... she brightened it up and made it look fabulous and she always does.

And that was my week.

No comments: