Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lauren's Wedding


Yesterday my cousin Lauren got married. I was able to take a half day at work and go to the reception which was a nice lunch with close friends and family of the Watson and Westover family. She looked beautiful and I am so happy for them both. She has not had it so easy the last couple of years before she met Chris. He is a good guy and I know they will be happy. Lauren is my cousin on my mom's side of the family. My mother's brother's daughter to be exact and one of the only cousins my age which meant we were pretty close growing up. It has been fun to live close to her the last couple of years because I have been able to see her a lot more. Congrats Lauren. I am so happy for you and love you very much.

No comments: