Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 16, 2009

That's What Friends are For

This last weekend I went to Ogden to visit some good friends of mine that I know from Dinkey Creek . I had not seen them in two years, so it was nice to spend the weekend with them. I came home last night and nobody was home. I went down to my room to find this.


My roommates are honestly so amazing. I cried when I saw this. I am a pretty emotional person, but it really meant a lot to me that my roommates cared about me and missed me so much for just being gone for a little weekend. I am so thankful for them and the people they are and all they do for me. I am truly blessed to have such amazing girls in my life. It is nice to come home to such love. Now I need to pay it forward. I have not been doing enough for others lately. That needs to change.

3 comments:

rachel v. said...

how sweet! what nice roomies you have :)

Lynette Mills said...

Ahhh, tell them I'm grateful for them too!

whitty said...

Are these the same roomies that threatened to call the cops on you? :)... Bipolar if you ask me!