Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 9, 2009

Soup Party


Since it is starting to get a little colder, it is soup season. My friends Nicole, Corrine and Marla that all used to live in my ward... now live in Orem. They decided to throw a soup party and invite all their friends over to their cute new place. I have to say that they live in a very nice town home. The rooms have a lot of space, they all have their own bathroom, and they have this awesome view!
It was nice to get together with old friends, some that I see pretty often, others I have not seen in a long time. Like my friend Ben. I had not seen him in a year. He is a very good friend of mine that used to be in my ward a couple years ago. I spent most of my time there catching up with him. I forgot how much he makes me laugh. It is nice to have friends!

8 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Nice to see you out and about with friends...

Dallas and Kirsten said...

How fun!! You look great and tell the "Nicoles" hello for me! How fun to see your girls...wish I was closer to be able to see you in person :(

Sean,Patty, Merrick, Memphis and Leia Donovan said...

You always do the funnest things!! I loved the soup in the pumpkins idea one of these days I'm going to have to have a soup party too sounds fun.

Britney said...

I love your halloween posts, you have been busy girl! I am so sorry to hear about Brent. That sucks bad, You deserve so much better! I'm thinking about you and hope that you are staying positive!

Nicole said...

Tracy! Such a cute blog!! And... I love the pics of the soup party and of Curtains. Can I just say? I'm so glad that I've been able to see you and catch up. I miss ya! We definitely need to get together again... SOON!!

THE LIZARD'S said...

wow..busy social life sista!!! I thought I tried to stay busy but you take the cake! love the girls night out and the yummy warm soup idea! Oh, and that girl's view....wow.. pretty.

Angela Stoddard said...

Yay, I made the blog! It has inspired me to start mine again very soon. It was great to hang out with you. I hope we do it more often!!!

jamie hixon said...

I love soup.

No, I really really love it.