Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 22, 2010

Jewelry Tree

I have been wanting to make one of these for a while. I have seen them a lot of craft blogs and such. Friday I was home a lone with nothing to do, so along with making cookies to celebrate my blogs birthday, I also made this Jewelry Tree. I also got the idea from a craft blog to use salt as a filler for the vase. I really like how it turned out. I think it is super cute. I now need to find the perfect place to put it.

11 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Oooh. I love it! I don't want to be a poser or a copier, but I just might make me one of these. Somehow.

flux biota. said...

so pretty. I'd put it by a window. watch that thing sparkle.

Lynette Mills said...

Did you find the branch in the park next to your house? It turned out really cute.

Desiree said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! I don't think I could love it anymore than I love it! It turned out so great! It's beautiful! Great job!

Tracy said...

I hate to admit it... but since I didn't have a saw to put off any sturdy branches... I ended up ordering some branches online. Ha ha

Erin said...

Hi, Tracy!!! I'm adding you to my blog list too:) Its so fun to blog, and the family enjoys seeing the grandkids. You are so hip! "brunette on the internet" I love it!

William said...

It turned out really good Tracy! Nice job. Love you! Lori

Unknown said...

I wondered if they were real branches or not...I think this is VERY cute idea!

Cheryl said...

I love it! I'm so glad you did it. AND Look at all your BLING! I see a fancy ring on one of those branches don't I! Sweet. I can't wait to see it in person!

Des said...

That is so cool! I want one too! You should make these crafts and sell them!
You're so talented

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

what a beautiful way to display your jewelry! I love this! IT is pretty and functional! Thank you SO much for sharing this!!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy