Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hixon Family

Since I am in Arizona for the weekend, I decided to offer to take family photo's for my sister and family.  We did the short photo shoot after church and I think they turned out beautiful.

I can only take a little credit for these photo's. I used Dan's camera (because he has way nicer equipment than I do) and Dan sorted through them and edited them (although with a camera this nice you hardly need to edit). I did take these pictures though. For whatever that is worth. I was glad I could help them get a new beautiful family photo. I loved the colors.




4 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

oh so cute... love the yellow theme going on. I especially love Gwen's little skirt :)

Lori said...

What great family pics!! I really need to update the pictures in my house too :) Good work.

Kelli Burton said...

like, like, like.

love the yellow tones in all these pics to.

jamie hixon said...

Oh, you DID mention that you took our family photos. Ha! Thanks a ton and nice job!