Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Outdoor Movies

Last night was our second movie outside. I'm pretty sure it is going to be a regular thing this summer... and I am totally okay with that. There is something really great about watching movies outside with blankets with all of your friends.

First movie outside was an old Black and White film that I had never heard of. This time we watched the newest Muppet movie which I had not seen since it was in the theater. It is a cute movie. I have suggested The Sandlot for next time... especially since it is softball season now.

Love the summer months when everyone spends time outside. :)



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I have always wanted to do that. Maybe when it isn't so hot we will figure something out for the kids.