Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 165

So the cruise gave me a little present before I left. A cold. Yep, that would be the 4th time I have been sick since January. Never been sick so much in such a short amount of time before. The cold wasn't that bad... thankfully. Oh, did I tell you that Utah gave me a welcome home present? Snow! Isn't that sweet? Utah must have thought I needed a cool down after my hot Caribbean vacation. Little did it know that I hated the gift. A lot. It has been cold all week. Missing the Caribbean already.

I have so many pictures to edit. I guess that is what I am going to be doing with all of my spare time. The positive side to this is to see if I got some really good pictures I can be proud of, it also means that I have a lot of exciting things going on. :)

Tonight I went to my roommate's (Megan) softball game. I love softball. It reminds me of summer and it got me so excited for summer and warm weather! :) At least the trees are starting to blossom now.

Most of this week I have just been trying to get back into my regular schedule. I feel like I haven't seen anyone in my ward in a long time. Probably because I haven't been home on a weekend for almost a month. Crazy right? I am very excited to chill at home this weekend. In fact, my roommates and I have all just been gone at different times and none of us have really spent any time together lately, so we are having roommate bonding tomorrow. I'm excited.... especially since I don't have much longer until they move out. :(  That is going to be a sad day.

I went on another online date last night. He just moved here from Brazil. He lived here before... went to BYU, but he told me I was his first American date EVER! He only had gone out with girls from Brazil. Talk about Pressure! It went well. He was real sweet. I don't think it will go anywhere, but I think we will stay in touch and be friends. I actually really love talking and getting to know knew people. There is so much to learn from others and there are so many interesting people out there. So no matter the outcome, I still enjoy it.

Did I mention that I have been taking lots of video's lately too? So not only do I have pictures to edit, but I also have movies to make! Yikes! I better get on this! ha ha.

Oh, biggest regret of the cruise.... I wasn't able to go scuba diving. :( I wanted to so bad. There just wasn't enough time. We didn't have long enough on off the boat. I really wanted to scuba dive in the Cayman Islands. SO bad! I guess I will have to go back someday. At least we got to snorkel there and in Roatan Honduras. I just love the marine life.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad you got to go on a date and especially the cruise! Mostly glad you are back. :)

jamie hixon said...

That sounds like you had a fun time... minus the cold! Maybe you need to eat more airborne or garlic or something. :)
I have friends that live in the Caribbean. I totally want to go.