Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Irelyn's 1st Birthday

On Saturday, Irelyn had her first birthday party! I can't believe she is already 1. Doesn't seem like that long ago that I was taking her newborn pictures. Now I am taking her 1 year pictures!

It was fitting that her birthday was Mario Brother's themed since her baby shower was and her baby room is themed the same. Here are some shots of the food and decorations. They had coloring for the kids... my dad and I both colored one. Mine is below.




A couple of pictures of Irelyn at the party.


I took some pictures of her after the party. Her official 1 year shoot. I loved the balloons... so did she! Irelyn is a sweet girl and it has been a joy to have her in our family the past year. :)




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That looks like such a cute party. LOVE the Mario theme. and great pictures!