Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, April 8, 2013

Cruise Photography

On the cruise, they try and take a million pictures of you. Steph and I were not too interested in it and rejected the photographers most of the time they asked. There was this one photographer that convinced us to stop and take pictures though because he told us he was bored. So we decided to stop. Since it was just the two of us, he started posing us all coupled like. I told him we weren't dating... that we wanted fun poses. And we posed ourselves. Pretty sure it made his night because he mostly just takes serious pictures. I'm pretty sure we didn't take ANY serious pictures when it came to cruise photography with cheesy backgrounds. See for yourself.




Another night we took pictures with Eversen aka The Good Rev Dr E aka The Assistant Cruise Director. He's funny. We like him.




 And my favorite. The creeper picture... ha ha



4 comments:

flux biota. said...

dude, these shots are all hilarious. Especially the "creeper" shot. you cray.

Lil Lizzie said...

hahahahaha this made my day. I'm going to look at these daily.

Lori said...

Pretty creative photos... looks like a blast :) Glad you had a great time!

jamie hixon said...

That is hilarious! I don't think I ever even met or saw anyone involved it the cruise either cruise experience I have had.