Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Frame with Hanging Pictures


I got together with a couple of my friends (Tara and Sara) and did another craft that we found on Pinterest. I had pinned it a long time ago, but didn't really plan on making it anytime soon. Then Tara said she was going to make it and I should too and I figured... why not. I found a place in my house (my Travel room/ Basement Living Room) and I always love fun ways to display my pictures.... especially pictures that have to do with my travels.

We got together (Tara, Sara and I) last month and went to Hobby Lobby to buy the frames and then a few days later got together to nail the frames and tie on the twine. It is an easy project. Could be a future fast and easy gift. Easy to switch out pictures. What took me the longest was deciding what pictures I wanted to print and then actually going and getting them printed. You would think that would be the easy part.


I also bought mini clothes pins that were decorated... how cute is that?


Tara already had her pictures printed and ready to go when she made hers. Her's turned out cute. They both made smaller ones. I wanted more pictures and had more space for the frame on the wall.... so I went the bigger route.



I still need to make my twine tighter so it hangs straighter... but here is mine. I love how it turned out, and it will be fun to switch the pictures around with time and different travels.





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Cute! I want to do something similar with hanging lace for my jewelry. I have SO many projects to do though.