Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Babysitting Max

Looking back 9 years ago when I first met Nate.... never would I have imagined that 1) we would have become such good friends 2) that we would have kept in touch all these years and 3) that I would be babysitting his son that is a little mini me of him. Interesting how life turns out.

I had only met Max once when he was 8 months old. He is now a year and a half and has a little brother on the way. I hadn't babysat in YEARS. I wondered how he would be for me. Max was great for me. We bonded. He is a super cute kid with a lot of personality. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. We played catch outside and did chalk drawings. We played with cars. I made him dinner. We danced and then sat on the couch together under the same blanket and watched a Mickey show. He was easy... which was nice.

So.... here is one of my best friends's son.... Max and me.






2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Just cute!

jamie hixon said...

Sounds like you are a good babysitter. You can babysit my kids anytime. ;)