Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fisher Towers


Moab is a beautiful place. There is a reason why it is one of the top places to see in the west. All the red rock... it makes for a beautiful scene. I hadn't been in 9 years, but when I went 9 years ago, my good friend Monica took me on the Fisher Towers hike. I remember loving it, so I wanted to go again and take Allison and Quinette who had both never been before. SO glad we did.


First of all, it was a great hike because it wasn't very crowded. It isn't part of Arches National Park, so it is less crowded AND free! Can't beat that. Spring is a beautiful time to hike there. We saw a lot more flowers and greenery than you would any other time of year.


The trail takes you up and down and through the mountain... it is an awesome trail.




And the end of the trail provides you an amazing view of Moab and the Colorado river. I just couldn't get enough of it.






The hike took us a few hours, but I felt like it was a very pleasant hike. Uphill, but nothing unbearable. I loved it. I think we all did. I just love these girls and so glad that they are up for all the adventures that I want to do. Love having adventure buddies.


3 comments:

William said...

Rad! Looks like somewhere I need to visit!!! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures :) I really want to go and hike there now!
Love you , Lori

Logan said...

Oh man, these pics make me miss home. So fun and beautiful!

jamie hixon said...

Looks awesome.