Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Brunette

I love being a brunette. Don't know how I'm the only one in my family that ended up that way... but I'm glad. So many fun little variations I can try on my hair and Nicole (my good friend and hair dresser) and I have explored a lot of them with my hair.

My ombre is gone... I'm actually a little surprised that not very many people have noticed that there is anything different with my hair. I do... but it is my hair. I loved the ombre,  but it was time for something new. I now am back to all brown, I love the colors... with the small carmel highlights. My hair is healthy and feels great now that all the dead stuff has been cut off. Also love the layers.

I LOVE it. Thanks Nicole for always making my hair look good.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Your hair looks great as usual... and also you turned sideways and disappeared.