Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sweet Thai Rice

When I was in Thailand I discovered how much I love the Thai desserts... like the Sweet Rice with fresh mango's. YUM! I have been wanting to have it again since I have been back. WELL... it turns out that my new roommate, Penny, used to cook in a Thai restaurant and told me it was easy and that she would help me make it. So we did... for my little Southeast Asia video party. It was a success! Everyone loved it. And it is so easy! I will be making it again for sure.

What you need?

Rice
Coconut milk
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Sugar
Fresh Mango's (or other fresh fruit)

* I also added some fresh mint since I have a plant in my kitchen. It was a nice addition.


Directions

You cook your rice like you normally would make it. While still on the stove you add the can of coconut milk and sugar to taste. Dish out your rice, pour some sweetened condensed milk on top and your cut mango's or other fruit on top and sprinkle a little fresh mint on top of that and you are ready to eat!

So Simple. So good. Enjoy!



1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

That looks delish! Too bad I'm not eating sugar or cars right now.