Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, April 4, 2014

Flashback Friday 162

Flashing back to February 2006. Nate and I were made Activities co-chairs together. Before that we were both teachers... so we were always going to the same meetings. The Bishopric must have thought Nate and I were really similar. I guess in a lot of ways we are. We were quite the team. We planned the most epic ward activities that everyone loved. One of the big activities that we planned that was suggested by the Bishop, was a formal Single Mingle. We combined with two other wards in our stake. It was a formal. We had fancy decorations and drinks and food.... we had a dance, but we also had get to know you games so that you actually got to know new people. We also had performances by talented people in the stake. It was a hit. Nate and I felt quite proud after this event was done.

Nate and I at our activity. Totally didn't match on purpose. Didn't even talk to each other about what we were wearing. I guess we really are alike!


Brad and I. We had him DJ. He likes being in charge of stuff like that.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

You are so cute, Tracy.